E Commerce Manager
Caliroots.com has been online since 2003. We are a leading player in our niche of streetwear, sneakers and fashion culture. Good on seasonal must haves as well as HYPE and Limited Editions.
The Caliroots group holds 3 companys: Caliroots.com Hollywood.se and SOTOSTORE.com
Together we cover full circle of street-fashion and sneaker lifestyle.
With a combined turnover of 400msek and worldwide reach to the trendy customer caring for the latest and best. We aim to serve the fastest and most correct service as added value.
We also have some brick and mortar stores in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Berlin.
The Caliroots company is still operated by the founders and has well known e-com investors like eEquity and Verdane.
We need an extra E-Commerce Manager!
Our Webmaster is going on parental leave, and we also need to strengthen our team in general as we now are operating in new markets and with new webshops within the Caliroots family.
- Manage and maintain all ecommerce and digital operational aspects of Caliroots.com.
- Plan the weekly flow with your team.
- Work closely with the CEO and the buying team to ensure that relevant products and categories are being promoted appropriately on the website based on launch schedule and inventory levels to maximize sales opportunities and site conversion.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing top notch digital campaigns promoting offers to strategically drive visits and sales across the website.
- Work with the designers to ensure the user journey on Caliroots.com is consistent with brand communications, providing the best customer experience possible.
- Continuously collaborate with the Customer Service Manager and Customer Relation Manager to improve and refine the user experience throughout the digital platforms making the communication around sales, offers and other information clear and working smoothly.
- Analyze, develop and integrate any 3rd part suppliers for new digital online functions( No code skills needed as we use web platform Panagora Edge, but it’s a plus..).
Ideally, for this position you...
- Love e-commerce.
- Have worked with Panagora EDGE platform
- Like to work in your team as leader and together with other teams.
- Like Streetwear/Fashion/Sneaker Culture.
- Have experience in working in CMS environments and have basic knowledge in SEO.
- Have excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop.
- Have excellent skills in HTML and CSS.
- Be able to prioritize and have a problem-solving mindset.
- At times work with high output together with highest quality.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and respect deadlines.
- Have excellent communications skills in English and Swedish.
Sista ansökningsdatum är 2018-01-31
Apply today as we´re already taking interviews.
Start is as soon as possible.