Returns & Exchanges Manager
Om CHIQUELLE ABAlways loved to join a fast-growing company, where your passion for e-commerce and fashion becomes a career? Chiquelle.com is a 6 times award winning e-commerce company that was established in 2012. We are looking for motivated, committed and awesome people that shares our values of respect, inspiration, innovation and hard-work. At Chiquelle.com you will be working alongside like-minded, experienced, talented and creative people in a dynamic environment which is changing rapidly. Take this chance and you won?t regret it - we promise!
Are you a customer and detail oriented person with managing skills and an interest in e-commerce? Then this might be the job for you!
About the job
As a Returns & Exchanges Manager at Chiquelle your responsibility is supporting the Customer Care Department with focus on returns and exchanges. You will manage the daily operations and team opening returns, be responsible for processing returns in our systems as well as being in contact with customers through email regarding their returns and exchanges.
What you will do
- Managing the Returns Department and setting daily goals for the returns team.
- Following up and providing daily feedback to the returns team.
- Process returns and exchanges in our systems including adjusting invoices.
- Being in close contact with the Customer Care Department to be up to date with customer questions and to secure returns and exchanges being processed in time.
- Contact our customers through email regarding their returns and exchanges.
- Plan ahead and ensure the department is prepared for upcoming high seasons.
Who you are
To be successful in this role we believe you are well-organized, structured and independent in your work. You are a team player who works with great focus and always with the customer in mind. You enjoy working in a high pace environment and has previous experience in motivating and managing a team towards daily common goals. We believe your personal skills and experiences are more important than your education.
You will be working at our Headquarters in Rosersberg, Stockholm. The position is full time, with a probationary period of 6 months, start day upon agreement.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2018-07-27
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, please attach your CV and Cover letter with your application at www.careers.chiquelle.com. If you have any questions about the position please contact us at email@example.com.