Technical Solutions Manager
Om Nosto Solutions ABNosto has been established in the Nordics countries since 2011 and today we work with top ecommerce stores like: Kitchentime, Gina Tricot, Royal Design, Caliroots and Sneakersnstuff to deliver their customers personalized online shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. Over 25,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers and delivers happy shopping experiences from its offices in Helsinki, New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Stockholm and Paris. There is more than 100 of us now in the team, and we need help to continue our journey.
Nosto is looking for a Technical Solutions Manager to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden!
As a technical solutions manager you will be an universal resource for your respective region owning the technical integrations for all key accounts. You will be supporting your team with varying degrees of technical troubleshooting and pre-sales activities. The technical solutions manager has full ownership of all signed customers during their onboarding period and you will be in charge of all key accounts prior to them going live with Nosto.
Your success in this role depends on your ability to translate technical documentation into actionable dialogues with both business decision makers and third party technical implementations. If you thrive in an ever changing environment with a fast pace, you might be a perfect match for us.
- Providing technical pre-sales support to your business development team to answer any technical questions that arise during the sales process
- Serving as a primary technical point of contact for merchants implementing Nosto into their ecommerce store
- Ensuring regional targets are met together with your team serving as the problem solver and the primary regional technical expert
- Working together with a broad partner network to ensure integrations are well-built, stabile and continually evaluating further local development topics
- Extending current partner network together with regional partner manager or head of business development to ensure stable business growth
- Participate in events, trade-shows and other local opportunities to evangelize the product together with your regional team
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be a social and outgoing team player. The role includes a lot of external communication with sales people, managers, engineers and CEOs of different sized businesses, but also internal support for your own regional team
- Understand how the internet works (basic server functionality, http requests, e-commerce platform core functionality)
- Being able to gather, evaluate and understand technical details, and further translating this into a format that non technical people can understand and technical people take action upon
- Understand the functionality of a ecommerce business, underlying sales funnel and marketing techniques that make the business possible and lucrative
- Have minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in customer facing technical product role
- Fluent in English and Swedish, other Nordic languages are a plus
We are very impressed if you:
- Have worked in the e-commerce space before, either for a ecommerce store or a third party solution provider
- ???????Have previously worked with key account management, preferably of a technical nature
What we offer:
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary and great benefits
- A great office in central Stockholm
If you are the kind of person who takes pride in his/her work and gets things done, please send us your application here. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2018-08-27
Leave your application here: https://nosto.simplicant.com/jobs/27507-technical-solutions-manager-nordics-stockholm/apply