Partnership ManagerDetta jobb är på Nosto Solutions AB
Nosto has been established in the Nordics countries since 2011 and today we work with top ecommerce stores like: Kitchentime, Gina Tricot, Royal Design, Caliroots and Sneakersnstuff to deliver their customers personalized online shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. Over 25,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers and delivers happy shopping experiences from its offices in Helsinki, New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Stockholm and Paris. There is more than 100 of us now in the team, and we need help to continue our journey.
Nosto is hiring a Partnership Manager - in Stockholm, Sweden
As Partnership Manager you are in a key role in growing our business in the Nordics market. Reporting to Head of BD in the market, the Partnerships Manager will work along with the Business Development team and be responsible for growing the partner channel revenue in the Nordics market. Nosto partners with a wide range of players in the e-commerce field, including digital agencies, e-commerce platform vendors, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers. The position is based in Stockholm.
- Work close with our Partner team across other offices to share best practices and develop the partner program and global partner relationships
- Recruit and manage key industry partners in the local market/region, from System Integrators (SI) to technology partners.
- Generate new business in our sweet-spot through the partner channel
- Drive and deliver partner events with local head of market and local marketing manager
- Improve our partner's product knowledge and product adoption through 1:1 trainings and creating local partner events, with the support of the local team and product managers
- Clearly communicate partner feedback and requirements to the Partner team in other markets and senior management team
- Proven ability to pursue and close new partnerships within the ecommerce industry
- Proven ability to generate new business from partners
- Willing to be at industry social events on a daily basis and travel across the country and Nordics and EMEA region to meet partners and attend events
- Present with partners at events and be a thought leader for Nosto with the partner channel
- Very outgoing personality
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Other nordic languages are an advantage
What we offer:
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary and great benefits
- A great office in central Stockholm
If you are the kind of person who takes pride in his/her work and gets things done, please send us your application here. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2018-09-01