Acting Head of Global Wholesale
Om Filippa KFilippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
As of 2017 Filippa K is embarking on a new mission to become a company that can win online globally, through it?s own sales channel but also through wholesale partnerships and marketplaces. The ambition is to double the size of the company over the next 5 years with a majority of the growth expected to come from online sales. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for an Acting Head Of Global Wholesale, reporting directly to the CCO Mikael Björklund. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
As Acting Head Of Global Wholesale you will be responsible for Global wholesale & marketplace operations at Filippa K.
Area of responsibility
- Prospecting the market and set a future strategy, besides taking care of and development of existing partners.
- Achieving and exceeding all qualitative and quantitative (KPI) targets for the Wholesale business set by the company.
- Build a learning culture across all countries to ensure share/reapply of best practices in the team to ensure bottom performers can lift results based on learnings from top performers.
- Continuous follow up on performance vs budget forecasts and work proactively with the ambition to over deliver on targets.
- Operational management and leadership for approx. 16 employees globally.
- Develop Wholesale strategy and budget to be approved by Lead team and board.
- Ensure good commercial agreements for long-term partnerships.
- Identify key accounts and ensure clear growth plans.
- Proactively search for new opportunities to secure future growth.
- Creating a cohesive team that works together to continually exceed the goals set.
- Be a market expert of your territory with good understanding of market development.
- Working proactively to secure accountability for yearly results.
- Continuously improving seamless customer experience by close internal cooperation’s cross all channels.
- Develop strong nourishing partnerships.
- End cooperation’s with partners with low potential and profitability.
- Analyse performance vs budget forecast and set clear action plans when deviations.
- Develop business negotiation skills and strategies in the Wholesale team.
- Good understanding for Filippa K overall business in all channels when making decisions.
- Responsible for the overall budget.
- Use Filippa K value based leadership to coach and train the wholesale-team.
- Work closely within the whole Filippa K organization to ensure internal networks.
- Provide reports and detailed overall financial performance within given timelines.
- Traveling worldwide.
Required skills and knowledge
- Approximately 10 years documented experience within retail business.
- Experience from working with agent markets.
- Experience from working B2B.
- Previous experience working with merchandise forecasting.
- Budget responsibility.
- Leadership experience.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Previous experience working for a marketplace or e-tailer is meriting.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behavior.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2019-05-21
In this recruitment process we work together with Beyond Retail. All applications are directed to Beyond Retails career site. Apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.