CTO / SYSTEM DEVELOPER
Om iDeal of SwedeniDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping. We have local offices in Stockholm and four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger and we?re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
We are looking for a CTO with an organized and creative mindset that driven to find innovative solutions to problems. If you have a background in e-commerce and have the skills and drive necessary to fulfil the obligations in a high growth, fast-paced company, we want to hear from you.
Areas of responsibility:
- Leading the tech organization including personnel responsibility, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning of the technology.
- Responsible for mapping the business against technology in the best suitable way.
- Deciding the technology stack, languages, platforms and third-party providers to fulfil the business in the best and most effective way as possible.
- Own the technological agenda of the company
- Build on and develop our IT team
- Finding the right balance between inhouse and outsourced development resources
- Create the start-up mentality needed to gather and strengthen every member both personally and technically
- Investigating new technologies and solutions that can take us to the next level
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
- Originate the technical leadership to create a website solution able to handle large-scale international e-commerce
- Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
- Manage prioritizations and implement requirements coming from the organization
- Work collaboratively with the other stakeholders to develop the IT and business
- Own and negotiate with tech suppliers
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Believes in disciplined work mixed with brilliant moments of creativity and innovation
- Acts pragmatically, respects deadlines, and understands that no one else does the job for you
- Straight forward, fast and direct in communication
- Flexible and prestige-less towards co-workers
- Positive attitude, honesty and humility are characteristics we value highly
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to revolutionize the e-commerce industry
- 7+ years experience in software engineering, demonstrating a career of advancing roles with increasing responsibility, visibility, and complexity
- 3+ years experience leading a world class engineering team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience from building large e-commerce businesses
- Familiarity with .Net, React, Java, SQL
- Has some kind of “continuous integration” / “continuous delivery” experience
- Proven experience of recruiting top notch engineers
- Well rounded technical background; deep understanding of design patterns, enterprise platform architectures, web technologies with skills in the latest trends in programming languages and development techniques
- Any experience with Microsoft Navison/ERP, Qlik sense (BI), WMS or Data Warehousing platforms is a plus
You will be based in Stockholm. You will report to our E-Commerce Director. The position is a full-time position and will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2019-06-30
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2019-06-30
Apply at https://idealofsweden.com/jobs