Plus Forum E-handelsforumet Generellt om E-handel Hur löser ni sökfunktionen i er webshop?

Visar 10 inlägg - 1 till 10 (av 22 totalt)
  • Författare
    nordicwebteam
    Deltagare

Hej hej

Jag undrar hur ni förbättrar er sökfunktion, samt vad som fungerar bra / dåligt med det? Vad visar ni upp, ex varumärken, kategorier, blogginlägg, sidor eller enbart produkter?

De flesta e-handelslösningar har ju en ganska dålig sökfunktion som standard och där kan det ibland krävas en extern tjänst. Själva har vi kört med Apache solr och även searchanise. Verkar också vara en del som väljer Apptus lösning, men har inte kört detta hos oss ännu.

Kocken
    Deltagare
    nordicwebteam
    Deltagare

Ja de låter iofs spännande. Det verkar även gå att anpassa utseendet. Vore helt klart spännande att testa i praktiken. Vet du någon webshop som kör det live?

bslask
    Deltagare

Som privatperson använder jag aldrig en butiks inbyggda sök utan Googlar produkten jag vill ha tillsammans med butikens namn vilket brukar skicka mig till rätt produktsida.
    Det var inget svar på frågan, men iallafall…

nordicwebteam
    Deltagare

Att man går till google och söker kanske mest visar att de flesta butikers sök är ganska dåligt? Men det är ju också en intressant tanke att inkludera söket från Google i sin butik.
    En nackdel kanske kan vara att det inte går att filtrera sökresultatet därefter.
    ex välja pris range eller alla från några specifika varumärken i en snygg lista

Kocken
    Deltagare

De skriver så här:
    Sortera efter funktion Du kan välja att sortera efter standardkategorier:
    Datum och relevans. Eller så lägger du till
    anpassade attribut för nya sorteringsordningar,
    exempelvis: pris, skribent eller titel.
    https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en/us/intl/en-us/work/search/files/gss_datasheet_sv.pdf

Vi har mejlat Google men inte fått någon kontakt ännu.

Meni
    Deltagare

Hej all,
    Sorry for replying in English, my Swedish is still pretty bad so it’s best not to embarrass myself :)

Full disclosure, I am one of the founders of Findify which is listed in the solution list, but i’ll do my best to keep this post objective!
    So if we are specifically talking about Magento, there are two levels of options:

Infrastructure solutions – which allow an API integration and a high level of control over the search.
      Magento specific solutions – which have an extension that allows a “one-click installation” of the search

There are other search solutions out there, but i won’t list them since they are SaaS solutions (rather than infra) that don’t have a native Magento integration. These options are:

ElasticSearch – this is, in my opinion, a much better alternative to Solr. It’s a bit less mature but ES just raised $80M and the community is growing. Both ES and Solr use Lucene, but the main advantages of ES over Solr is the ease of deployment, maintenance, etc.
      Google Site Search – This Google product uses their full text search algorithms so matching is obviously really good. The main drawback here is that this product does not provide filtering capabilities
      Google Search Appliance – this is the product Google Commerce Search was integrated into. It’s an extremely powerful search solution with all the bells and whistles. It is however, a hardware solution, and extremely expensive with pricing starting at $18,000 per year.
      doofinder.com – This solution provides various features such as instant search, full text matching, spelling mistake tolerance and filtering and is quite affordable. the only limitation is that the search is only available as an overlay from the search box and does not replace the native search results, so the user experience is not optimal.
      instantsearchplus.com – This is another very affordable solution, with a good autocomplete feature, however on magento they do not offer filtering.
      Searchspring.com – This is an enterprise search solution, competing on large merchants. in addition to search they also offer merchandising solutions, automated SEO, and others. the price however is very high, starting at a few thousand USD per month
      Klevu.com – a Finnish startup, that provides an advanced, Machine learning based solution. it provided basic learning that promotes the most popular products in the search. the main con on their product though is their UX, that seems to be a copy of the doofinder layout.
      Sooqr.com – a Dutch company that provides all the basic functionality; Autocomplete, product matches, filtering. The con here is the UX once more, offering overlay options only.
      The reason for this overlay implementation that Sooqr, Klevu, Doofinder and others chose, is simplification. It is much easier to have the filters in an overlay, rather than integrating the search results and filters into a dedicated results page. From a UX perspective though, this is quite bad as customers get the feeling they are shopping on a site within a site, and if they ever press “enter” they either get the default magento search, or results without filtering.
      Findify.io – We provide all the features needed from a good search; Autocomplete with product matches, filtering, sorting, zero-results page optimization, custom synonyms, amayltics, etc. The main feature is our advanced machine learning capabilities, which collects anonymous data to automatically re-order the search results based on the most converting and most popular products.

Happy to answer any follow up questions :)

Mattias
    Deltagare

Vi arbetar bland annat med Solr, Fact-Finder, Endeca (Oracle) och Apptus som alla fyller sitt syfte. Lite olika för/nackdelar och prislappar. SLI systems och Svenska Loop54 kanske kan vara värt att slå ett öka på också.

Katrin Lundgren
    Deltagare

Sedan finns Sfinx som är en gratisvariant men den måste konfigureras för varje butik för att fungera helt optimalt

Marcosi
    Deltagare
Visar 10 inlägg - 1 till 10 (av 22 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.