Plus Forum E-handelsforumet Marknadsföring Need help with my site in Sweden

Visar 3 inlägg - 1 till 3 (av 3 totalt)
  • Författare
    anapetersen75
    Deltagare

Hi all!

I am working on SEO for our site, to make it rank better in Sweden. We’re a Danish webshop, primarily oriented on students, that’s why the name studyshop.se

I’m trying to make us rank higher on the keyword “beer pong bord” as we’re selling beer pong tables and equipment, like this

I’m working on the on-site SEO, but I’m quite a noobie when it comes to off-site SEO, especially as I don’t speak Swedish.

Could you recommend me what’s the best way to rank higher in Google searches?

Autogrowth
    Deltagare

Hi!

Would be happy to take a look and see if we can help, Autogrowth is a digital marketing company based out of Helsingborg and Stockholm. So would be a short trip over if you’d like to meet and have a chat about it.

/Autogrowth

SEOSEON.com
    Deltagare

I took a quick look and here’s some general tips:

Add more content to the category pages. Use the main keywords, longtails, variations and pluralisations in the copy.

Don’t target the same keyword(s) with multiple pages. I would probably reduce the number of sub-categories to just two; tables (including sets) and accessories (cups and balls).

Create pages for popular longtails, such as “beer pong rules” (and make sure it’s the BEST page for that keyword).

Publish articles about related topics (party games, etc.) on external sites with relevant, contextual links back to your site (and other relevant sites).

Visar 3 inlägg - 1 till 3 (av 3 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.