We are looking for an Amazon Merchandiser Europe & North America to ensure conversion-optimized content on product listing pages on Amazon’s different platforms, by monitoring images, videos, style variations, linking, A+ and Brand Store, while following the Global Brand Strategy for how our brand is represented and sold on Amazon.
- Regularly ensuring conversion-optimized content on product listing pages on Amazon’s different platforms, by monitoring images, videos, style variations, linking, A+ and Brand Store.
- A+ and Brand Store content creation in accordance with the product launch calendar.
- Ongoing optimization of A+ and Brand Store content for increased performance.
- Identify and communicate customer feedback on Amazon reviews, as well as using feedback to improve the way we display our products.
- Identifying and raising any need for improvements on the different Amazon platforms in Europe & North America to reach the commercial goals, company goals, and align with the global Amazon strategy.
Are you the one?
- Experience of digital retail is a must, while experience of working in Amazon Seller or Vendor Central is not expected or required.
- The applicant probably has a background in online merchandising and/or an understanding of the visual impact on selling.
- Fluent English is required, while Swedish is considered as plus.
- Solution-focused personality and ability to manage many tasks at the same time.
- Commercial mindset and strong customer focus skills.
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view.
- Strong drive to grow and improve.
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork.
- Ability to be flexible in taking on new assignments and shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in regular terms.
This is a 1-year parental leave cover with possibility of extension. You will report to the Amazon Commercial Manager Europe & North America. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Lake Brunnsviken.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are accepting applications for this job until March 22nd. We will start calling applicants for interviews before that time, so don’t delay! Please send your application marked “Amazon” as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager, or José Ángel Sarmiento, Amazon Commercial Manager Europe & North America at +46 (0) 8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at email@example.com.
BabyBjörn AB is a Swedish, family-owned company that develops, markets and distributes children’s products, primarily for the age group 0–3 years. The company was founded in 1961, and since then more than 30 million children have been carried in our baby carriers. BabyBjörn AB, together with our subsidiaries in North America and Asia, has approximately 140 employees. In the last financial year, net sales amounted to approximately SEK 800 million and 95% of sales consisted of exports to over 50 countries. More information is available at www.babybjorn.com.