By investing in quality, the Swedish company AB Stenströms Skjortfabrik has had more than 120 successful years in the fashion industry. Stenströms was founded in 1899 and has a great specialty - shirts with quality down to the smallest detail. In addition to the well-known Stenströms shirt, we manufacture women's blouses, knitted garments and accessories.
We are doing well with a turnover of about 270 million SEK. Our products are sold through our own flagship stores as well as independent stores in over 20 markets around the world. Just over 3 years ago, we launched our own e-commerce towards both B2B and B2C. We are expanding our head office in Helsingborg and are therefore looking for a:
Copywriter & Social media manager
We are in a growing phase and are now looking for a Copywriter and Social media manager who wants to be part of Stenströms and our e-commerce's growth journey. Do you have a burning interest in fashion, e-commerce, content, copy and social media? Are you creative and have great skills in both Swedish and English? Then you can be the one we are looking for!
We believe that you:
• Have an education in communication, copywriting, media or similar.
• Speaks and writes both Swedish and English fluently. Other language skills are an advantage.
• Passionate about writing inspiring content for both B2B and B2C.
• Have experience of and interest in fashion and e-commerce.
• Have experience in writing SEO-adapted texts.
• Are used to work with social media; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, both strategically and creatively.
• Have knowledge in performing certain image processing. You have a good eye for detail, color and shape, and understand that everything we do must be imbued with quality.
• Are a team player but are also used to work independently against set deadlines.
The job is under the marketing department, but you will also work close to our e-com department. There is an opportunity for some distance work.
Welcome with your application with CV and personal letter to email@example.com no later than August 15th, 2021. If you have questions about the position, call our marketing manager Marie Ramberg at 070-6400364.