Who we are
Stronger is a global, fast growing brand from Sweden that designs fashionable activewear for women. Our products are sold online and we communicate with women all over the world through social media.
We believe in a healthy lifestyle with focus on physical strength as well as mental focus. Our vision is for women all over the world to experience an active life, geared up with great activewear inspired by nature.
By a strong presence in social media, unique product design and a brand that truly affects women, Stronger has taken a position as one of the greatest, digital brands in Sweden. We are fast growing on Instagram with over 500 000 followers from all over the world. With a continued focus on our e-commerce Stronger will grow further internationally.
About the role:
Stronger is growing fast and we’re looking for a CRM Manager that has the drive to move our CRM to the next level. We’re looking for someone that has prior experience with CRM and is ready to move a bit outside of his/her comfort zone in terms of new responsibilities. You’re analytical and structured, have a can-do attitude and can work rather autonomous. Since Stronger is in its growth phase we are looking for someone that is willing and able to grow along with the company. This could mean that you potentially will need to build a team around you. This position will report into the Head of Online Sales and Marketing.
Main work tasks/responsibilities:
- own the CRM campaign calendar
- manage and optimize our CRM automation flows
- create and roll out a strategy that maximizes our customer’s LTV
- ensure newsletters are sent out at the right time
- analyze performance data
- make data driven decisions
- suggest new CRM communication campaigns
- ensure you have visibility on our cross channel CRM communication
- ensure we reach our CRM revenue share goals
- ensure RFM segmentation is embedded in our regular and automated communication flows
- manage the localization workflow
- identify bottlenecks and follow up on them
- continuously AB test creatives and content
- cross company alignment and communication
- set best practices from a design and performance perspective
- 2+ years of working in CRM or in E-commerce (in a more strategic role)
- experience in working with automation flows
- ability to read data and make data driven decisions
- strong communication skills
- analytical mindset
- critical and pragmatic thinker
- problem solver
- not afraid to try and test new approaches
- understanding of our brand guidelines