About the role
As a Digital Analyst at Filippa K you will be a key member and responsible for developing and securing the data analysis both strategically and operationally, with an agile mindset. Through analysis you are responsible for identifying and driving value adding actions, contributing to the right priorities for the business.
This is a diverse role where you’ll be expected to ensure regular and clear reporting is produced on time and accurately, troubleshoot data issues working with teams such as CRM, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Sales Operations etc. You will contribute to wider campaign optimisation activity and spot trends and opportunities to support our E-commerce organisation.
You will report to Head of Digital Customer Experience who you will work closely with regarding business development within the area customer experience and analytics.
Key areas of responsibility
- Analyze the data from the site and its visitors to increase relevancy and improve the customer experience.
- Work with website conversion optimization, a/b testing and tag management.
- Support the organization with campaign analysis, making sure they are measurable, doing the analysis and sharing insights on improvements to drive growth and profitability
- Creation of meaningful and relevant insight-reports & dashboards to track web and campaign performance, aligning to business objectives..
- Be responsible for the set up and tools needed to understand customer behavior
- Responsible for setup, development, improvements and all analysis in Google Analytics
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, economics, statistics or similar
- Strong web analytics experience from agency and/or client-side
- Expertise within Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Qlik Sense or similar.
- Extensive experience working with web analytics and customer insight data for e-commerce
- Hands-on experience from A/B-testing, CRO and relevant tools
- Ability to transfer data into easy understandable presentations
- Strong problem-solving abilities and desire for continued improvement
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Effective at communicating and explaining data in simple and memorable ways
- A strong interest in fashion, style, design and culture
Apply with your resume as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.
Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.