About Duni Group
Duni Group is a market leader in attractive and sustainable products and services for table setting (Duni brand) and take-away food and drinks (BioPak brand). The two brands are marketed in more than 40 markets. The Group has some 2,200 employees in 21 countries, with headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, and production units in Sweden, Germany, Poland, New Zealand, and Thailand. Duni Group is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker name “DUNI”. ISIN-code is SE 0000616716. Dunigroup.com
You will work closely with stakeholders as well as collaborative partners in this role, which makes it crucial to be able to work cross-functionally with colleagues all over the organization.
You report to Marketing Director BA at Duni and work closely with both central as well as local marketing teams to constantly develop the digital marketing routines, processes and how to's. You will also be working with;
- Develop global strategy for the company's digital communication channels
- Set a framework for how the organization works with content, campaigns and visibility in different channels
- Implement improvements of customer journey and user experience based on data driven analysis
- Monitor and analyze digital content and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure campaign coordination globally with both central and local marketing teams
- Take initiative, test ideas and think outside the box for digital activities
- Work overall with strategic coordination and if necessary step in hands on for effective execution
Who are you
We are looking for a positive and ambitious team member with solid experience in digital marketing, online communications and projekt management, preferably from B2B with global presence. You have a commercial mindset and understanding of what activities drive sales as well as engagement. You understand the importance of the balance between having a strategic and holistic view as well as details and hands on execution. We would like to see that you also meet the qualifications below;
- Experience of digital communication channels and the mix of activities based on visibility, target group and market
- Experience in analyzing and planning the distribution of digital marketing activities
- Capability to work both independently and together with a team and manage multiple projects cross functional
- With an analytical mindset, make decisions based on data
- Good knowledge with various analysis and testing tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and speech
Why Duni Group?
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international company where sustainability is high on the agenda. You get to work together with passionate colleagues and through our commitment, we help each other reach our goals. We believe in your infinite potential and ability to develop. Through your curiosity and courage, you will get the opportunity to make a difference.
Placement & start
Located at the HQ in Malmö and start is as soon as possible, with regards of notice period.
Contact & application
If you have questions, please contact Zophia Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0709 - 367 040.
Please note that we will be working with a continuous selection process, it means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. Don’t delay, send us your application today.
E-commerce Recruit is a search and recruitment company that specializes in e-commerce and digital marketing! We are present throughout Sweden with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. Feel free to contact us if you want help with recruitment, searching, headhunting or consultants with digital skills.