NilsonGroup is the leading shoe company i Scandinavia, located in beautiful Varberg by the west coast of Sweden. With six store concepts in the Nordics - DinSko, Nilson Shoes, Skopunkten, Jerns, Radical Sports and franchise-based Ecco Stores – NilsonGroup offers an unbeatable range of shoes in combination with strong brands. With approximately 300 stores in Sweden, Norway and Finland, NilsonGroup had sales of SEK 3 billion in 2018.
About the role
As a full time Digital Marketing Specialist at NilsonGroup; you find performance marketing your main area of expertise. You are responsible for our ongoing growth in our performance-based channels such as Google Ads, Google Shopping, social paid, display and Affiliate marketing networks. Your mission is to scale up customer growth, sales and traffic in both e-commerce and our retail chains.
Internally, you work closely with Sales, E-commerce, Market and IT to continuously show improved results in our campaigns.You take on the tactical lead for online marketing activities and therefor the role has budget responsibility.
The role as Digital Marketing Specialist is new to us, so you have the opportunity to influence ways of working and the KPI’s. You report to Head of Digital Sales.
We´d love YOU to have:
- good knowledge of digital customer acquisition and conversion optimization
- experience working with tools such as Ads manager, Google Analytics/Editor, Facebook Business manager etc
- documented success linked to Google Ads, Shopping and Facebook ads
- worked for at least a couple of years in exploration and retargeting in both upper- and lower funnel activities
- good habit of product feeds
- experience in identifying target groups and customizing campaigns
- experience from omnichannel players
And a big plus if YOU are:
- Able to translate data into real activities
- Driven and commited
Join the fun!
At NilsonGroup you will be working at a challenging and fun environment surrounded by inspiring people and high quality, recognisable brands. Other than that, this job comes with several perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours: Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
- Awesome location: Varberg is a beautiful coastal town where your can take a dip in the sea or surf during your lunch break.
- Our own lunch restaurant: Wholesome food is served everyday at an affordable price. If you are peckish after lunch, we got your back with home baked treats, coffee and fruit.
- Pension plan: We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
- Maternity/paternity leave: Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Are we ticking your boxes? We’re eager to get to know you and find out what makes your pulse beat faster. Send in your CV or Linkedin profile to get in touch!
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Work location: Varberg, Sweden