Björn Borg is setting up a new in-house team with one backend developer and one frontend developer for our e-commerce business. The new department will be a great chance in order to work closer to the core business and also get all the benefits of working at a strong brand in transformation. We have high ambitions and believe the right candidate will be an important part of taking Björn Borg’s digital initiative to the next level.
We’re looking for a Magento experienced frontend developer with a passion for E-commerce. You are passionate about delivering value through well-written code and have the drive to constantly learn more. It’s important to have a user-first mentality to write code that works well for the end user and administrator.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of where they can see their work through from planning, code writing, testing and releasing. It’s important that you want to develop your skills and keep up to date with new technology.
- Minimum of 3 years in the e-commerce industry. Preferably with experience on working with Magento.
- Self-leading and good understanding of business value.
- Thorough and quality conscious while at the same time having a pragmatic viewpoint of delivering efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- General experience with the following is required:
- General experience with the following is preferred:
- SEO, PHP, APIs, web services (JSON, REST, SOAP) and third-party libraries
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Experience with a continuous integration environment
- Experience working within an Agile process
The position is full time placed at our head quarter office in central Stockholm.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your application with CV before November 27 2019. General questions regarding the application process or other, can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit our website www.bjornborg.com