Pierce is one of Europe’s most successful online retailers and we are currently looking for a Product Information Director in Stockholm, Sweden. Would you like to be part of a dynamic Category & Sourcing Team in a fast growing e-commerce company with close to 400 employees, with presence across 18 European markets, this could be the role for you.
The purpose of the role:
- Develop the Product Content strategies to commercialise the product information and content and to lay the foundation for creating compelling customer experiences
- Define the optimal product information structure and ensure completeness, accuracy and quality of our product data. Balance the short-term priorities (meeting operational KPIs) against the long-term implementations of the product content strategy
- Deliver enriched product content in line with commercial strategies and category plans
- Product master data management, product assets, enriched content process, photo studio and commercial activities to increase sales and develop the organisation to the next level.
- Optimizing productivity, improve quality and meet the commercial priorities to launch products and/or collections on time. This means redesign processes, improve our way of working and find opportunities to automate relevant steps in the product lifecycle.
- Product information throughout the lifetime, from item data creation to publishing on all sites, and in all languages.
- Defining the standards and for managing the governance of product content, to educate and implement routines based on the improved ways of working.
- Leading a team of Product Experts, Product Data Associates and Photo team and drive the daily operations.
- You will adapt to new processes and ways of working in a transitional environment and pro-actively seek information or training to learn as well as participate in dedicated projects.
- +5 years experience from managing product data and enriched content including strategic/ tactical work as well day to day operations from e-tail
- You have strong business and commercial acumen, and you are passionate about products and product experience, are accountable and result oriented
- You have strong proven analytical skills with big picture thinking and ability to identify and quantify business risks related to product data
- You’re used to operate in a setting where product content is the key driver behind online customer experiences, data feeds and automation
- Your English is fluent, both in speaking as well as in writing
- You can manage Excel at a very high level and are well familiar to MS Office, and you have experience from working in PIM tools and to set up standards towards internal and external stakeholders
- Experience from Motorcycle/ Motocross industry or environment is a plus
Placement & start
This is a full time position, HQ is located at the office in Stockholm Hägersten and offers partial flexibly. Start will be according to agreement.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Oscar Eidering at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible to ensure that it is included in the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!