Do you love digital commerce? Are you forever striving to make things better? Are you ready to build the road while driving on it? Awesome! You’ll fit right in. Come help us shape the future!
Hydroscand Group offers an exciting opportunity to make significant contribution to the development of a leading industry player with high growth ambitions. For the right candidate awaits the opportunity to be part of a large-scale strategic transformation and have a key role in defining the future of the group.
As Product Manager eCommerce you will have the responsibility for continuously developing our new eCommerce platform together with cross functional teams, ensuring innovation, agility and speed-to-market. You will have an integral role in defining and driving the eCommerce agenda in an industry leading international company where the work environment is dynamic and the pace is high. The Product Manager eCommerce will work in close cooperation with the Group Business Development team, Group IT and dedicated resources from the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver new eCommerce functionality and usability improvements to maximize revenue, improve customer experience, and enhance brand value
- Coordinate roll-out of eCommerce to new markets within Hydroscand Group
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Group Business Development, Group IT, local countries and local eCommerce teams) to gather, define and prioritize business requirements
- Problem solving to define design and detailed requirements
- Be the main intermediary between technical development teams (both in-house and external teams) and the business to ensure effective and smooth collaboration
- Manage development backlogs and ensure transparency towards the organization
- Monitor that the work performed by development teams follow stated QA and testing processes
- You have a relevant academic degree
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience preferably within technical development at a technology consulting firm or a tech firm within e-commerce
- Previous experience with Magento and in Scrum, Agile is strongly preferred
- Technical domain experience and know-how for expressing stakeholder requests as functional and technical requirements
- Demonstrated experience from complex stakeholder management and cross-functional development teams
- Strategic mind-set and the ability to convert complex problems into pragmatic and practical solutions
- Strong independent drive and motivation to succeed – self-confident and self-driven
- The ability to see, conceptualize and sell ideas but also able to challenge ideas and balance opportunities and threats
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills (English is required, Swedish is a plus)
- Comfortable with agile methods and ways of working
- You are courageous – willing to speak up, make decisions, take calculated risks
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package
- Be a vital part of a dynamic team developing an industry leading player with high growth ambitions
- Comprehensive opportunities to grow in terms of your know-how, methods, and personal development
- International work experience, with our HQ in Stockholm as base
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Christofer.