E-commerce Operations Coordinator
Om Filippa KFilippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
As of 2017 Filippa K is embarking on a new mission to become a company that can win online globally. This has resulted in a restructuring where the traditional retail and wholesale channels have been scaled down to fund an expansion in the own online channel and with global e-retailers. The ambition is to double the size of the company over the next 5 years with a majority of the growth expected to come online. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for an E-commerce Operations Coordinator for the E-commerce Operations Team, reporting to Head of E-commerce Michaela Andersson. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
As E-commerce Operations Coordinator at Filippa K you will work in close collaboration with Head of E-commerce and E-commerce Operations Lead in order to drive and optimize online sales. You will take complete ownership for the product enrichment process, ensuring that all products are being represented correctly on the website. You will secure weekly optimization of the website search tool and be responsible for updating the front page and campaigns. In your role as E-commerce Operations Coordinator you will have many areas of contact, cooperating with your colleagues in Design, Marketing, Tech and Customer Care.
What you will do
- Take full ownership of the product enrichment process and make sure that all products online have the correct product information.
- Close collaboration with Marketing Department and Copy team in order to ensure the procurement of the product information, i.e. copy, photo material and banners.
- Manage the copy process, translations and secure that all deadlines are being met.
- Ensure that the products are available to purchase online.
- Be the point of contact regarding faulty product information on the website.
- Weekly optimize the website search tool (Apptus) in terms of key words, hit rate, redirections and new products and colors.
- Update front page and call-to-action blocks based on the commercial calendar.
- Administrate campaigns in Episerver & Apptus.
Required skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- A commercial mind set and an excellent team player.
- Results oriented with good analytical and administrative skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging digital environment.
- Experience in working with customer care is a plus.
- Good technical understanding is a plus.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a requirement.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2019-06-28
In this recruitment process we work together with Beyond Retail. All applications are directed to Beyond Retails career site. Apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.