Social Media Manager/Digital Journalist
Om Gents ABGents is the Nordic?s fastest growing online retailer in the male grooming and lifestyle segment with over 240.000 customers worldwide. Today, 30 people are working in our office in Helsingborg, delivering an outstanding experience and service to our customers - men with a preference for quality and elegance within the shaving, skincare and lifestyle segment.
We are currently moving further into an inspirational shopping experience and are looking for someone with an eye and interest for being a part of creating an exceptional customer journey, filled with style and trends.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Social Media Manager/Digital Journalist
In this role you work closely with our Marketing Team to design and execute social media plans. Hands on, you create engaging editorial content and high quality imagery which reflects our brand mission, communicate with our followers through all available channels, as well as take the expert lead on our social media development.
- You are passionate about luxury skincare and shaving products for men, food, fashion, travel and the arts
- You are active on social media channels and follow a number of key influencers
- You have an academic degree, preferably in marketing or similar field
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have basic knowledge of photography and image editing apps
- You are mobile device focused
- Take lead on all social media, develop strategies and see opportunities.
- Day to day social media management & customer service
- Developing content, including “behind the scenes”, stories, tweets, etc.
- Social listening and community management, engaging in conversations with our customers and any relevant trending topics / industries
- Provide insights for a weekly social media report
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment
- Persistent with a never-say-die attitude
- Very creative
- Very high drive
- Good and clear communicator
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2018-12-31
Working hours: Part / Full Time Office location: Helsingborg For more information contact email@example.com with your CV. Please be aware of that interviews are being held on a regular basis. https://www.gents.se/texts/karriaer