Digital Marketing Specialist
Om Filippa KFilippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
As of 2017 Filippa K is embarking on a new mission to become a company that can win online globally. This has resulted in a restructuring where the traditional retail and wholesale channels have been scaled down to fund an expansion in the own online channel and with global e-retailers. The ambition is to double the size of the company over the next 5 years with a majority of the growth expected to come online. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist placed in the online marketing team, reporting to the Online Marketing Manger, Ylva Wadström. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
As Digital Marketing specialist at Filippa K you will be responsible for digital customer acquisition through SEM channels and track the performance accordingly. You will be operative and strategically responsible for all PPC accounts which means you will plan, set up, follow up, analyze and optimize campaigns in order to help us reach our overall business goals. The person we are looking for has a strong passion for digital marketing and a true analytical and data driven approach.
What you will do
- Manage, follow up and evaluate campaigns through AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Monitor performance and work proactively to optimize ROAS on all accounts.
- Be the point of contact and work closely with our SEM agency in order to optimize ROAS.
- Analyze attribution models in order to understand and optimize the collaborations between the channels.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing department in order to create synergies between paid channels, organic traffic and other marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate the possibilities for retargeting and coordinate with current strategy for customer retention.
Required skills and knowledge
- +2 years operational and strategical experience of managing Google Ads with documented high ROAS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Solid experience in Google Analytics is required and knowledge of GTM is a plus.
- An understanding for SEO and the relation between SEO and SEM.
- Good knowledge of other digital paid channels like Facebook and Instagram advertisement.
- Knowledge in affiliate marketing and partner collaborations is a plus.
- A commercial mindset balanced with a good feeling of the brand and sales .
- Result oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in Excel.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a requirement.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2019-06-10
In this recruitment process we work together with Beyond Retail. All applications are directed to Beyond Retails career site. Apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.