Digital Marketing Specialist
Om SandqvistSandqvist produces bags and accessories for an urban lifestyle and everyday use. Sandqvist was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2004. Today, the brand is available in over 35 countries, with a strong online presence and own concepts stores, at the moment located in Stockholm, Göteborg, London and Berlin. Sandqvist has about 50 employees with a head office in Stockholm. We have received several awards for both outstanding design and entrepreneurship.
Our journey started in a basement in Stockholm and today we are one of Scandinavian’s leading bag brand with a strong position within sustainability – a journey ridden by the fact that everything is possible and requires a great deal of courage and accountability, and it ?s only the beginning. At Sandqvist we create a better and more beautiful way to carry by making high quality sustainable products in Scandinavian style for everyday use.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for customer acquisition to Sandqvist web shop via paid channels. You are accountable for optimizing the digital marketing operation to reach set KPI: s. The ideal candidate is commercial, love numbers, and have a good understanding of digital consumer behavior and e-commerce. We believe you are an ambitious and highly analytical person who can take Sandqvist digital marketing operation to the next level.
This position reports to the E-commerce manager and works closely with the marketing team.
TASKS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
- Optimize the digital marketing operation for paid channels according to set KPI: s. Perform continuous analysis, monitoring and reporting of relevant data, and based on that data implement improvements.
- Responsible for SEM. Work in Google Adwords with the structure of Sandqvist account, identify possibilities, create and manage all campaigns and ads. Provide feedback for optimizing shop and landing pages on Sandqvist site
- Being responsible for Sandqvist’s paid advertising on social channels via Facebook and Instagram. Keep the ad account optimized according to current strategy and further develop the sales funnel. Ensure relevant content is produced in-house in order to keep the funnel solid
- Be the point of contact towards external agencies
- Optimize Sandqvist newsletter through segmentation of target groups and A/B-testing of content. Ensure that relevant content is produced in-house.
- Manage and present statistics from Google Analytics and/ or other measurement tools and account for ROI
- Identify new performance marketing trends, tools and channels
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience of performance digital marketing, either from an agency or inhouse
- Experience of working with e-commerce and digital marketing
- Proven track record of working with digital marketing budgets
- Experience of working towards relevant KPI: s within e-commerce such as CPA, ROAS and CLV
- Demonstrated knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Understanding of SEO
- Ambitious, self-motivated and analytic
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in speech and writing. French and German is a plus.
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2019-01-11
This is a full-term position based in Stockholm. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 11/1, 2019. Write ?Digital marketing specialist? in the subject line. For questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 72 224 23 33.