Om TensonTenson is a Swedish outdoor brand estabished in 1951 in the coastal town of Varberg. Tenson is a brand with groundbreaking functionality at its heart. A brand with innovative functions in focus, tailor-made to work underneath bare skies. Tenson strives to make sure every garment is of world-class quality and function for outdoor life. No weather is a problem for Tenson?s products.
Tenson?s ambition is to become a world-leader in Oudoor, Ski and Active urban lifestyle, with a look that is sportier then ever. Fashion in harmony with masses of Functionality. This is the Tenson way of living.
Tenson is looking for its new Ecommerce Manager to drive the business on line and create the digital footprint for the brand. We are looking for a driven person with high energy level, pragmatic and hands on. We offer the opportunity to build and manage the success of Tenson’s ecommerce business – the most prominent project for Tenson. It is a key position in Tenson’s growth.
Responsibilities Ecommerce Manager:
- Responsible for all online activities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.?
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar ecommerce and digital marketing role
- Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, or related field
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, UX, Google Analytics
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2018-06-30
Send you application and CV to email@example.com