HEAD OF PERFORMANCE MARKETING
Om iDeal of Sweden ABiDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping. We have local offices in Stockholm and four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger and we?re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
iDeal Of Sweden is looking for a talented Head of Performance Marketing to join its fast-growing e-commerce team. You will be responsible for expanding, managing and optimizing our performance marketing efforts (mainly Facebook & Google).
As Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM and paid social. The main focus of this role is to optimize and scale all performance activities and campaigns in order to overachieve our KPIs and growth goals. You will manage a team of 3 -5 people and report to the E-Commerce Director, you will have the overall annual budget responsibility 200 MSEK.
- Work on a performance strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization to ensure delivery of set KPIs
- Manage and evaluate paid online customer acquisition campaigns in close collaboration with e-commerce and marketing department
- Analysis of user behavior that will be turned into concepts of how to optimize viral effects via Performance Marketing and find new ways for iDeal of Sweden to grow
- Report on-going performance according to set goals (including analysis of ROAS, CR, CPA, CLV)
- On-going analysis to identify opportunities in order to improve performance and scalability
- Provide direction to the Paid Social team so that they can deliver best in class activity and results across the ad accounts
- Investigate and assess opportunities from new media channels to accelerate growth
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize media planning, spend and performance based on those insights
- 5 years + experience in Performance/ digital marketing
- Extensive experience working with website analytics tools (Facebook and Google)
- Solid understanding of attribution modeling and attribution platforms
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience from working with relevant metrics (ROAS, CR, CPA, CLV, GPIII)
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to inspire co-workers and KPI’s
- Passionate about maximizing performance
- Capacity to plan and multitask, exceptionally well organized and efficient
- Calm under pressure and enjoys a challenge, and acts as a role model for others
- Enjoys working in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Result oriented, and a consistent track record of exceeding targets
- An eye for details and content, interest in copywriting and storytelling
- A true team player who enjoys contributing and exchanging ideas with other teams in the business
- A positive and can-do attitude, great sense of humor, empathy, creative yet pragmatic
Sök tjänstenSista ansökningsdatum är 2019-06-30
Apply at https://idealofsweden.com/jobs